Auditing for Section 508, American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Compliance audits are a fact of business life today. If you haven’t yet begun auditing your IT systems to determine their compliance with accessibility standards such as Section 508, ADA, and WCAG, it’s time to start.
SSB BART Group’s Accessibility Audits identify and prioritize all accessibility errors within an IT system; define the method for addressing any issues; and document the system’s overall compliance with Section 508, ADA, and WCAG. Our resulting audit reports can then be used to improve system compliance; prepare for Department of Justice (DoJ) audits, and help protect your organization against legal action.
Get the following benefits from SSB’s Auditing Services
- Current accessibility status and compliance rates
- Reliable, independent analyses using standardized testing methodologies
- Code-level examples of accessibility errors and recommended solutions
- A prioritized project plan for addressing issues
- Third-party verification of the system’s level of compliance via a VPAT or WCAG Support Statement