The Accessibility Management Platform (AMP) is a web-based platform that provides a scalable, turnkey solution for meeting your Section 508, Americans with Disabilities (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance needs. AMP provides the infrastructure to facilitate all aspects of a successful accessibility compliance program. AMP’s powerful testing engine and work flow, accessible development best practices and extensive training course library allow organizations to quickly and efficiently incorporate accessibility compliance into existing development processes.
Complete the form below to gain immediate access to the free, community edition version of AMP – a risk-free way to evaluate how it can help you.
Thank you for registering for the free trial.
- Accessibility Awarness Training Curriculum
- Accessibility Policy Training Curriculum
- Accessibility Testing and Evaluation Training Curriculum
- Acrobat Accessibility Training Curriculum
- Adobe Flash and Flex Accessibility Training Curriculum
- AMP Training Curriculum
- Office Suite Accessibility Training Curriculum
- Software Accessibility Training Curriculum
- Web Accessibility Training Curriculum
Access World-Class Accessibility Training
SSB BART Group offers you a wide range of training courses to help you create accessible IT systems. Whether you are building Web sites, Web applications, software, or hardware, all training can be customized to enable you to meet specific accessibility goals.
Our training methodology was developed by working with more than 750 customers on more than 1,500 projects. It includes:
- Choice of online or onsite course delivery in half- and full-day sessions
- Instruction delivered by accessibility experts with hands-on field experience
- Reference materials to keep on hand after courses are completed
- Customized content based on your organization’s specific needs, such as known accessibility problems, and participants’ experience levels
Benefits of SSB BART Group Accessibility Training
- Reduce the time necessary to implement accessibility enhancements to existing systems
- Quickly identify and address known accessibility problems
- Reduce costs by integrating accessibility into development processes and avoiding expensive retrofitting projects
Digital Accessibility Overview - An overview of digital accessibility and various accessibility laws
Accessibility is the usability of a system by people with disabilities. Accessibility is ...Read more
Featured Blog Post
SSB BART Group has immediate openings for a User Interface (UI) Analyst in both our San Francisco ...Read more