Accessibility Management Platform
The Accessibility Management Platform (AMP) is a web-based platform that provides a scalable, turnkey solution for meeting your Section 508, Americans with Disabilities (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance needs. AMP provides the infrastructure to facilitate all aspects of a successful accessibility compliance program. AMP’s powerful testing engine and work flow, accessible development best practices and extensive training course library allow organizations to quickly and efficiently incorporate accessibility compliance into existing development processes. This ensures organizations have the infrastructure to rapidly conform to accessibility standards in a cost effective fashion. Once a baseline level of conformance has been implemented AMP provides the support to track and maintain compliance over time. It accomplishes all this while providing an on-demand, cloud based ownership model drastically reducing total cost of ownership and overhead for accessibility efforts.
With AMP you get access to:
- Auditing and Testing. AMP provides you with detailed auditing and testing functionality for determining compliance with all major accessibility standards.
- Reporting. AMP provides you with detailed compliance reporting tailored to key organization roles.
- Accessible Development Best Practices. AMP provides you with access to over 1400 accessibility best practices across a variety of key development platforms and all major accessibility standards.
- Training Courses. As part of the AMP subscription, you get access to a comprehensive selection of self-paced online courses and training covering accessible development best practices.
- AMP Desktop. Take advantage of our desktop environment for testing accessibility. AMP Desktop provides support for local and behind the firewall accessibility testing and monitoring.
- AMP Toolbars. Test accessibility directly in a browser as pages and applications are designed and developed.
Try AMP For Free
SSB BART Group has invested more than 12 years in AMP - try the community edition of AMP as a risk-free way to evaluate how it can help you. Sign-up now!