- Digital Accessibility Overview – An overview of digital accessibility and various accessibility laws
- US Accessibility Overview – An overview of United States accessibility laws
- Accessibility Business Case – An overview of the business case for developing accessible information technology
- Recommended Compliance Targets – An overview of the SSB general, recommended compliance targets
- Automated Testing Tool Limitations – An overview of the limitations of automated testing tools
- Accessibility Vendor Requirements – Recommended requirements for an accessibility vendor
- Information, Documentation and Support Conformance – General advice of conforming to the Information, documentation and support requirements of Section 508
- Accessibility Testing Tool Requirements – An overview of the requirements for successful accessibility testing tools. It provides an overview of the basic design philosophy SSB has for the auditing functionality within AMP.
- AMP Anywhere – An overview of the AMP Anywhere approach for AMP integration into Enterprise development systems
- How Do I Determine if My Web Site or Application is Section 508 Compliant?– An overview of the requirements for determining the 508 compliance of a system
- Electronic Health Records Accessibility – An overview of electronic health records accessibility
General Policy Guidance
- WCAG 2.0 Adoption – An overview of when SSB’s clients should attempt to meet the WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Alternative Interfaces – Analysis of the provision of alternative interfaces and when they are and are not valid
- Accessibility and Compliance Benefits of Electronically Fillable Forms – Position statement on ensuring that forms can be filled out electronically.
- Section 508 versus WCAG – A matrix comparison of Section 508 against the WCAG 1.0 and 2.0 requirements.
- Keyboard Focusable Text in Web Applications – An overview of standard policy for keyboard focusable text and disabled fields in web based applications
- Client Side Content Changes in JAWS – An overview of the way client side content changes are handled in JAWS
- onChange Opinion – An overview of the validity of the use of onChange events in web pages
- onClick Server Post – An overview of why onClick is considered a server side image map
- Creating Accessible Pop-up Layers – An overview on the creation of accessible pop-up layers
- Skip Navigation Links That Appear When Tabbed To – An overview on the creation of skip navigation links that appear and disappear when the link gains keyboard focus
- ARIA Guidance – An overview of the use and requirements of using Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA)